What is The Chosen Brew Podcast?
Hosted by Ian McNally, The Chosen Brew is a podcast for people, passionate about beer, to talk us through the six beers that changed them. Their chosen brews. Expect choices to be full of nostalgia, emotional wanderings and plain old loyalty as the guests tell their story through the beers that they treasure.
The main aim behind the podcast is to promote the beer industry, the people in it and celebrate wonderful beers in a thoughtful way.
Guests are invited to talk through six beers that are significant to them.
(There are some rules below to help them out)
- Each beer choice has to have been commercially available at some point.
- Although this is essentially a podcast about quality beer, choices can be any beer, however mainstream.
- Guests will choose their favourite drinking vessel from which all their beers will be consumed.
- Also, guests will choose their ultimate beer snack to go alongside their choices.
- Talking about the beers that didn't quite make the six is encouraged.